Friday, August 8, 2008

We're here :)



This photo is not new, but too cute not to highlight it on the blog. Erin stopped by with her mom and grandmother to see the puppies. As you can see she is an experienced dog kid!

More recent news.... We arrived yesterday late in the afternoon. The puppies never made a peep on the two-hour trip. When we got here Gayle and I hurried to put the puppies into their new home before the storm hit. When it began to thunder cookies rained from the sky :) Everyone settled in nicely and by evening all the dogs were quite at home with the puppies, literally in the box playing with them. Most of the comedians learned the dog door in a few minutes but all could manage it by the end of the night. They LOVE their new yard. One puppy got on a ball that was in the puppy pool (not floating) and balanced himself until he stepped off. They amaze me with how quickly they are changing. This is quite a learning experience for me but I am enjoying every exhausting minute of it! I have not had a chance to take photos but promise I will tomorrow. Check out the comedian's webpage http://www.gaylans.com/comedy.html on the Gaylan's site for photos we did last week at my house. My friend, Sue Johnson, is the photographer. She is a professional, but doesn't photograph animals; don't you think she should?

No comments: