Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Party Animals...



They are just four weeks old and have been the hosts of two parties already! Here you see Ms. Orange with Mariella. She sat and looked at her for a very long time. We've had LOTS of company with ages and sexes ranging from my Aunt Marcy who is in her mid 80s to little Michaela who is not even a year old yet. The puppies take everyone in stride. Everyone is following instructions by putting any puppy that might be looking like it needs to potty into the box so now the puppies are all looking to use the litter box on their own. I find that amazing!
They all greeted me at the side of the pen this morning for the first time and then went outside for a romp in the grass. Orange girl after four hours of company raced from one end of the pen to the other four times as fast as her little legs could carry her. Each time I think one has the most energy another puppy becomes the energizer bunny! All is quiet now. They are very good during the night, I almost never hear them. Hope it stays that way. I've posted photos but there may be doubles up for now until I get some time to edit the posts. Enjoy!

No comments: