Thursday, July 17, 2008

Music critics?




I've tried to get a post up and the computer has been freezing. No time to fix that so I just waited for Marcy, the computer geek.
It's exciting to see what the pups will do each day. They really move around easily. They are developing their own personalities, but one thing they all do is let you know when there is music playing - they begin to howl! They howl if it's on TV or if my phone ring tone is the musical one. At first I thought it was an accident but it has happened four times.

It's been very hot out so we use the pen in the kitchen where they can be more comfortable. They have had lots of visitors. Today Aunt Judy brought Kim (her teenage granddaughter) and a huge box of toys for everyone!
I'll be uploading more photos and video so hope Marcy fixed the problem so you can see them.

No comments: