Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Last Couple of Days ...

... have been very busy so I have not had time to blog. I was in NJ all day yesterday and threw my back out, so getting to the computer was not going to happen. I am feeing better this morning, but promised Lise I would show her how to do this between us we can keep you guys posted.



Dart continues to be a wonderful mother. The pups are gaining weight and started bio-sensor today. To find out more about it go to http://www.breedingbetterdogs.com/achiever.html. We modified it slightly by using a frozen pie plate and timing how long it takes them to get off the plate (problem solving) and introducing a novel scent each day. Today's novel scent was a leather glove. Watching them take in the scent is amazing. We were having some difficulties regulating the room temperature, but seem to have that all under control. We know we've got it right when Dart is not panting and the pups are quiet.

I have uploaded more photos to the SmugMug site, so be sure to check them out.

No comments: